Public Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts tomorrow…about darn time, right?!?! For those of you who do not have a Nordstrom Credit Card, this is your time to shine! Keep in mind that the same perks still apply to you, like FREE shipping on any order and FREE returns #wootwoot There are still so many good pieces in stock and I’m PRAYING for a restock on some of the most popular items!
This post is going to round-up all of the “Best Sellers” from my personal readers/followers. Since I can keep track of how many items have sold to my audience via liketoknow.it, I thought it would be helpful info to pass along. I love reading lists like these and find them super helpful when narrowing down my shopping cart! I hope you do too!
Here are a few quick tips to get you started:
- The sale will probably go live around 3am EST on 7/20(tonight!). That’s when it went live for card holders, and I’m thinking it will be the same for Public Access.
- If you have never shopped at Nordstrom before, go ahead and make an account today so check out will be a breeze.
- Since shipping is free on every order, don’t wait until your cart is full to check out! If you see something you want to buy and it’s in stock in your size…GRAB it and go! It may sell out super fast while you are browsing around and that would be such a disappointment. Sure you’ll have 10 boxes show up to your doorstep next week, but it’s fineeeeee 🙂
Top 10 Best Sellers:
- I love this high/low tunic! It comes in a bunch of fall colors and it’s so comfy. Perfect for layering, leggings, scarves, and all things fall! I can’t wait to wear mine once the temps drop. Perfect top for an easy outfit!
- This sweater is sooo gorgeous on the body! It comes in a few colors, I love the tan and red. I’m going to pair mine (I got the red) with some skinny pants (maybe black or a dark denim) and my new leopard flats! Perfect combo.
- This hat is a fall staple, for sure! I love that it is adjustable and the quality seems really nice for the price.
- A thin plaid flannel is a must-have if you live in a climate where summer temps creep into Fall (lookin’ at you, South). By the time September comes I am ready for all my fall clothes, but some are just too hot…this one will be perfect! It comes in a ton of colors, runs a little big so size down unless you want an over sized look (I DO!)
- These Baublebar earrings will be a perfect pop to any Fall outfit! They also come in a few colors.
- The Wubby Fleece Pullover could not be MORE cozy! The inside is lined with a super soft t-shirt fabric, and the outside is the snuggliest fleece ever! I can’t wait to pair mine with leggings!
- This top is called the Ribbed Cardigan, but it’s totally a top. Since it can unbutton all the way down, it can be worn a TON of ways! Tucked in, tied up, as an actual cardi…very versatile. It has been sold out so I’m hoping for a restock!
- One of my personal FAVES, this NIKE tank! I’ve already worn it a ton 🙂 I sized up to a large for a flowy fit, but it runs true to size! 3 colors available and I need them all!
- Another thermal top that we all need! These are a closet staple for me during cold weather and I hope they get restocked so everyone can feel how soft they are! Sizing: I would size up one in this top for a looser fit.
- Kendra Scott earrings at a great price, count me in! I love the way these look on the ear…nice and big! Without the weight! I bought the rose gold and they are perfect!
Here are some more items that I LOVE: