Click on the + icons above to go straight to each item
The spring accessory selection is too good this season (AKA bye bye $$$)! I love all the pink, turquoise, straw, tassel, pom pom goodness! I want it all 🙂 BUT considering I’m still just the average joe, I’ve been keeping my eye out for the cutest affordable accessories out there. These pieces still pack a Springy punch without breaking the bank, yay!
- Pom Pom Clutch- only $12!! This cutie would be perfect to carry as a clutch to dinner or you could totally throw it inside your beach bag during vaca. I imagine this baby would get TONS of use, especially for the price!
- Scarf- Does this not look like it was just pulled out of HERMES bag?? It sure does to me! I LOVE IT! I have the same style but in a different color (here) and it’s gorgeous! It is very large and adds so much style to the simplest outfit.
- Turquoise Earrings– These earrings are #1 on my wish list at the moment! The color and size are everything! I can’t wait to purchase them!
- A Pink Lipstick- Really no matter what brand you go with, a bright pink lippy goes a long way this time of year! It really brightens up the face and yells “WARM WEATHER”!
- Wedges- Same as the lipstick, a good wedge can take you far this time of year!! They can be worn any time of the day and they really add a POP to any outfit. Not to mention, they make your legs look ah-mazing! I love these wedges and the price is killer!
- Straw Hat- During the spring & summer I’m constantly wearing some type of straw hat. They are super adorable, keep the sun out of my eyes, and I don’t have to wash my hair…WIN!
- Oversized Sunnies– True story: when we were in FL last week I tried on these sunglasses, left them behind (Please don’t ask why), and I haven’t stopped thinking about them! The quality was awesome for the price and I loved the shape on my face. Perfectly oversized and perfectly beautiful!
- Pretty Bralette- I love the look of a pretty bralette under a simple top, especially a white one. It really adds something extra to kick the outfit up a bit! This one is super popular and well made!
- Greece Slides- First Steve Madden made a Hermes dupe, and now people are duping Steve Madden… so funny how that works! These are so cute and at only $18, so easy on the budget!
- Pom Pom Crossbody- Picture it: denim cutoff shorts, white tank, tan slides, and this funky little bag across your body! Perfect and perfectly simple outfit that is so stylish. This bag is also on my wish list!
Hope you guys enjoyed this round-up! I love doing these and I appreciate everyone who reads my posts! I hope y’all have a great week!